RIT Dubai is currently seeking exceptional candidates for a visiting position (rank open) in business management. Our primary need is undergraduate and graduate courses in leadership or operations management with the ability to teach introduction to business or organizational behavior. Qualified applicants will be Scholarly Academic according to AACSB standards (two peer-reviewed publications in the last 5 years) or practitioners with a PhD and significant, current work experience related to the teaching discipline. The start date for the position is August 2021 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This is a full-time, one-year position located at the Dubai campus of Rochester Institute of Technology.
The new faculty member will teach up to five courses each semester. Other duties include participation in committee work and helping build relationships with industry and government professionals.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION
- PhD from an accredited institution in one of the areas listed above
- Documented experience teaching at the undergraduate level
- Ability to apply training or experience to real-world problems and situations
- Excellent communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION
- PhD from an AACSB accredited institution
- Experience teaching graduate courses
- Experience living/working in a multicultural environment
APPLICATION AND NOMINATION
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit the following items as part of your application:
- Subject line must include the source, your name and position you are applying for; e.g.: AcademicKeys – Dr. John Smith – Visiting Faculty in Management
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Contact information
- A cover letter detailing your technical/professional, teaching, and scholarship qualifications and achievements, and how these address the required and preferred qualifications for the position.
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of three professional references
Applications review will begin immediately and continue until a candidate is selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit RIT Dubai website at www.rit.edu/dubai