PostDoc Position at the Chair of Marketing and Innovation (University of Hamburg):
The University of Hamburg invites applications for a Research Associate (PostDoc). The position commences on 1st of May 2018. It is remunerated at the salary level TV-L 13. The position is full-time and comprises 39 hours per week.
As a postdoc researcher at the Chair of Marketing and Innovation, you will shape our new research and teaching agenda in the field of Innovation Marketing. Within this framework, your publication projects should position themselves in the realm of the microfoundations of innovation management, marketing decisions and consumer behavior. You are expected and encouraged to actively pursue your career development. This includes shaping your own research, designing and participating in teaching (five hours per week per term) in English and German, and engaging with the academic community. You will initiate and participate in our international research projects with universities, as well as business practice.
Application deadline is 15th of March 2018.
For specific responsibilities and requirements please consult our website:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover letter, detailing your motivation and background for applying for the postdoc position
- A short sketch of a research plan in relation to the postdoc tasks
- Curriculum vitae and certificates
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of 3 particularly relevant publications
- List of two references with contact details